0.12.20 - Lore & Game Modes Update
This update focused on new lore content from our Narrative Direction Wilson Taylor ( @MrFunkSandwich) and systems to support the lore content. The full update list is as follows:
- New Character - Following the journey of ; Maxwell Valiant and his time in the train.
- Varying Stories - Store will now change each time you read them, randomizing different aspects, providing more insight.
- Letters left by characters are now broken up into pages.
- Pages shred when you drop them (improving performance slightly. only lore pages, start pages yet to be updated)
- Game Modes working again (I broken them in 0.9s major update, sorry!)
- You restart when you die.
- Scavenger Mode is now called Decay, and is default .
- Decay health loss is per cart, rather than over time
- New Title in starting cart.
Thanks @Lonewolfy for the debugging help
- Balancing of random cart types.
- Nature carts with trees, nature and other things. (Great idea Jens)
Other bug fixes
- Small slimes are now easier to kill
- Small slimes are now more deadly with their ranged attacks.
- Slimes don't continue to attack you while dying. (Thanks for the reminder @Artoones)
- Weapons may not disappear in your hands (I hope I fixed this, please let me know if I didnt in Discord)
- They do still get stuck under the cart sometimes, and your hand will disappear with the weapon. I am working on this, this is different.
Things I am looking for feedback on - Should rate of health loss in Decay mode be more or less - Should lore carts come along more frequently? (Can anyone get through them all in Decay mode? How hard / easy is it to do? How long did it take you? How many tries did you have?)
Get Dungeon Train VR Infinite Looter - on Oculus Quest
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.